Walnut oil against fatness
Walnut oil is a natural conditioner and can be eaten one teaspoon three times a day. This is the best way to lose weight, it also cleans the blood and prevents the acidity in the small intestine. It works on all acids, so that it neutralizes them first and then bind together with acids to the exclusion of a biodegradable solution. Leachate, which is generated (oil + food), is the best testine cleanser, while the heals gut from lining and inflammation.
From the walnut kernel is produced oil, which is a multipurpose useful. Fats are important for body, because they are power suppliers (per unit give twice as much energy as carbohydrates). In addition, they provide in-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K) and fatty acids that the body desperately needs, but cannot produce by itself.
Fats improve dietary content, odor and taste of food, provide a more sustainable sense of satiety, because fat food transit time is longer.
Study of walnuts
A group of clinics in Barcelona recommends consumption of around eight walnuts a day. A study that was published in a newspaper of cardiology, has also shown that walnuts are healthier than olive oil, walnut oil is so and so all.
Years ago, in Barcelona, made a real study of the walnuts impact on human health. The researchers tested 24 adults. Half of them had normal cholesterol and half had moderately increased quantities. Each has had to eat two greasy meal – with salami and cheese, each one week. Researchers added to one meal five teaspoons of olive oil and to other three teaspoons walnut oil.
Tests have shown that after a meal of saturated fats olive oil and walnut oil helped to reduce the sudden increase of harmful inflammation and oxidation in the arteries. Over time, the artery should began to solidify, because of mentioned food, which increases the risk for heart disease and stroke.
Adding walnut to meals, as opposed to olive oil, also helps in maintaining flexibility of arteries, regardless of the level of cholesterol. Arteries that are flexible, can be extended to the needs of blood flow.
Walnut oil health benefits
- It contains omega-3 fatty acids that have a positive impact on the treatment of chronic bronchitis and pulmonary edema in smokers and former smokers.
- It helps in maintaining the agility of joints, rheumatic inflammation of the joints and reduce pain induced by inflammation.
- Oil from the nut kernels has a lot of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant and protects the arteries against aging and from skin kuperozo (cracking the arteries).
- Walnut oil contains no cholesterol, which increases the risk of developing atherosclerosis and its complications such as stroke; natural walnut oil protects against cardiovascular disease, especially from brain and heart stroke.
- Protects arteries from prematurely aging
- The oil should protect nerve and brain cells and the artery from coverings, it should work also slightly laxative, in the past used to treat kidney stones, it was used for a better baby milk and should improve the blood counts
- Studies have shown that regular consumption of walnut oil reduced the mortality rate from ischemic heart disease and myocardial infarction and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Oil relieves itching, dandruff, moisturizes skin, soothes burns, soothes effect on stomach acid, relieves mouth pain and gold veins
Heals scaly eczema, acne, lichen and other skin diseases.