Health eating – dietary recommendations
By choosing healthy foods and active lifestyle that prevent gain or increase their body weight and also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Anyone who wants to maintain, strengthen or improve their health can take into account the dietary recommendations:
- Enjoy in your meals!
- Eat healthy and rich food, which should be predominantly of plant origin.
- Be physically active every day and eat enough to maintain normal body weight
- Several times a day eat bread, cereals, pasta, rice, potatoes, and choose the most natural, man-products
- Several times a day eat vegetables and fruits
- Enjoy as little as possible of products containing fat, limit the amount of meat and meat products. At least once a week make a vegetarian day
- Enjoy skimmed milk and low fat dairy products.
- Rarely enjoy sweets and sweet drinks.
- Food as little salt.
- Prepare food in a healthy way (simmer, cook, bake), add as little fat, salt and sugar.
- Drink little alcohol and not every day.