Gwyneth Paltrow and Oprah are just two celebrities who have not switched to a gluten-free food for health reasons, but to lose some weight. More and more studies show that a gluten-free diet is not just for people with celiac disease, but also to those, who want to say no to industrially produced food, full of artificial additives. Perhaps it was because of a lack of imagination, what diet would be the next invention in U.S. and launched the new hot trend – even healthy people are now following a gluten-free diet. Gwyneth Paltrow, Oprah Winfrey and Donna Karan are three celebrities, who say that gluten-free food is very appropriate and that now they have more energy and less weight.
Four main benefits of gluten free diet
1. GLUTEN FREE DIET SLOW DOWN AGING
Wheat that contains gluten, increases blood sugar levels. Sugar binds to proteins, but the combination of both has a negative effect on the amount of enzyme. This damages collagen, which ensures a smooth and youthful skin.
2. RELIEVES MENOPAUSAL TROUBLES
Experts say that gluten increases symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes and headaches. The gluten-free foodscan significantly reduce symptoms and in the best cases, even disappear.
3. HELPS IN MAINTAINING BODY WEIGHT
When we decide to try a gluten free diet, we need to sweep many favorite dishes, which are almost as a rule, the unhealthy and weight gain. We have to get rid of candy, various small snacks from cookies to salt sticks, crackers and fast food. Instead, it should be placed on the menu more healthy food such as salads, fruits, fresh juices.
4. GREATER IMPORTANCE TO HEALTHY FOOD IS GIVEN
When we decide to diet, we automatically start thinking about healthy eating. Gluten-free diet requires that we think all the time about what to eat and what food is no longer suitable for our body.
Foods that contain gluten
For gluten-free diet we should not consume cereals and products of wheat, rye, barley and oats. This means have to be removed all the foods from these types of cereals such as flour, meal, bread crumbs, biscuits, pasta, soups, cakes, sauces and similar dishes. Attention should be paid to the composition of the remaining foods, as they may contain a binder wheat origin.
Gluten free diet plan
- gluten free pastry with milk spread and two tablespoons of marmalade
- gluten-free rice balls with nonfat milk
- no fat plain yogurt with fruit
- gluten-free pasta with peas
- grilled peppers with sesame
- gluten-free pasta with mozzarella
- vegetable mixture with two potatoes
- gluten-free pasta with fresh cheese
- piece of gluten-free bread
- gluten-free spaghetti with tomato sauce
- Chicken soup with vegetables
- a piece of gluten-free bread
- peppers, stuffed with fresh cheese
- Chicken soup with vegetables and gluten free pasta