Diet for 2 people with a maximum of 1500 calories cleanse the body and fill you with energy.
For morning and afternoon snack treat yourself with tasty smoothies, light pastries or fruit. It is important not to destroy the balance between the main meals and snacks.
Breakfast: Stuffed Avocado: 379 calories, 30 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 ripe avocado, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 2 large oranges, 100 g of yogurt, salt, black pepper, peppermint leaves.
- Wash the avocado, cut it in half and remove pit. Drizzče meat immediately with lemon juice.
- Peel oranges and fill them. Spoon avocado, mix meat with yogurt, orange juice, salt and pepper. Fill avocado half with mass. Garnish with orange slices, peppermint and taste with coarsely ground black pepper.
LUNCH: Potato fry: 440 calories, 21 g fat
For 2 people you need: 350 g potatoes, a flask, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg, 2 tablespoons of oil, 300 g of yogurt, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, pepper powder, a bunch of different herbs (parsley, chervil, chives).
- Peel potatoes, dry thoroughly and grate coarsely. Wash the flask and roughly grate. Add eggs and flour and mix all together in a mass. To taste salt and pepper and add a little nutmeg.
- In skillet, heat oil. From mass format croquettes and fry them to golden brown. Remove from pan and place in a warm place.
- Mix yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Wash the herbs and dry them well and chop finely (just leave them for decoration). Mix the yoghurt and serve mass as an attachment to potato fry.
Dinner: Rice with arugula: 363 calories, 15 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 shallot, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 100 g of brown rice, 250 ml vegetable stock, 20 g rocket, 250 g of dried tomatoes in olive oil, 250 g of goat cheese, salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon chopped mc-adam nuts.
- Peel shallots, chop finely and fry in hot oil. Add rice and sauté briefly. Add vegetable stock and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Arugula clean, wash and dry thoroughly. Tomatoes and goat cheese cut into cubes and quench the last two minutes, add rice. To taste salt and pepper. At the end add chopped nuts.
BREAKFAST: Spring bread, 378 calories, 24 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 bunch of spring mixed herbs (parsley, chervil, koperc), 125 g of fresh cheese, 2 tablespoons cream, 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt, pepper, 2 whole wheat breads.
- Wash spring herbs, dry thoroughly and chop finely.
- Smooth cream cheese mixed with lemon juice and cream and finally add the herbs. To taste salt and pepper mixture.
- Wholemeal bread cut in half and brush with the spreads. In addition to serve coffee or tea.
LUNCH: Colorful salad: 451 calories, 26 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 3 bread dumplings (frozen), a few leaves of lettuce, 20 g rocket, parsley, 2 tomatoes, 1 avocado, 250 g of fresh cheese, 2 tablespoons chives, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, vegetable salad sauce.
- Cook the dumplings on the instructions of the package. Remove from the boiling water and allow to cool.
- Lettuce, arugula and parsley Wash, dry thoroughly and finely slice. Wash tomatoes and cut in wedges. Remove the avocado pit, peel and cut it into slices. Slice the dumplings and any grease with fresh cheese. Add the chopped chives. Especially Mix oil, lemon juice and herbal polivko. All the ingredients evenly in two plates.
Dinner: Vegetable frikadela: 377 calories, 23 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 onion, 1 bunch parsley, 1 slice of toast, 4 tablespoons milk.
- Peel onions. Wash the parsley well and dry. Both retail naseklajte. Bread cut into cubes and soak it in milk. Wash peppers, remove the processed seeds and dice. Peel and grate carrots. Mix all together with egg. To taste salt and pepper.
- Design 4 frikadele. In hot oil cook 6 minutes on both sides. If desired, as an offer green salad.
Breakfast: Apple-grape salad: 372 calories, 8 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 3 apples, grapes 100 g, 150 g of yogurt, 4 tablespoons milk, mint leaves 8, 100 g of oat flakes, 1 tablespoon pine nuts.
- Wash apples and remove the pits. An apple coarsely grate, while the other two cut into wedges. Wash grapes and strawberries natrgajte.
- Mix yogurt and milk, add the chopped mint and grated apple.
- Divide the oatmeal in two cups. Add apples and grapes and pour the yoghurt mixture. Finally garnish the dish with pine nuts.
Lunch: Chicken with rosemary: 441 calories, 15 g fat.
For 2 people need: a bunch of young bulbs, 1 clove garlic, 300 g carrots, 1 bunch parsley, 2 chicken drumsticks (250 g), salt, pepper, rosemary, 1 tablespoon of butter, 200 ml stock, 75 ml white wine, 1 tablespoon cream (Creme Fraiche).
- Wash young bulb and cut into strips. Peel the garlic and chop. Wash the carrots, peel and cut lengthwise. Wash parsley, dry and finely chop.
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and dry thoroughly. Salt and pepper and rub with rosemary.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 venitlatorsko in degrees Celsius). Bera fry in butter and remove from pan, which then quickly fry vegetables. Put all together in a baking dish, pour the wine and cook in oven for 35 minutes. Vegetables at the end season with cream and herbs. To taste salt and pepper yet.
Dinner: spinach waffles: 380 calories, 17 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 100 g spinach, 20 g butter, 2 eggs, salt, 75 g flour, 80 ml milk, 150 g fat-free cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, ground pepper.
- Spinach. Butter, salt and pepper, stir foam. Slowly add the milk and honey. Let mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
- Drain spinach and chop finely. SPECT 4 waffles. Add the herb mixture and spinach and serve.
Breakfast: Pear and hrskiji cheese: 327 calories, 6 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 125 g ricotta, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1 bunch parsley, salt, pepper and 1 pear.
- Mix ricotto and Parmesan. Parsley Wash, dry, finely chop and place in hrskije. Pepper to taste. After a brush ricotto.
- Peel pear and cut into thin slices. Finally decorate with lisitči in parsley.
Lunch: Fresh asparagus: 451 calories, 15 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 kg white asparagus, salt, 400 g potatoes 2 tablespoons margarine 2 tablespoons flour, 250 ml of milk, a bunch of chervil, 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, pepper, nutmeg, 100 g salmon.
- Wash asparagus and cut the woody part. In salted water cook for about 18 minutes. Wash the potatoes and boil in hot water.
- Specially heat margarine, add milk and cook for about 10 minutes over low heat. Wash chervil and chop finely. Add the sauce and season with pepper, salt, lemon juice and nutmeg.
- Remove asparagus from water and potatoes. Add the sliced asparagus and salmon all together pour polivko.
Dinner: Pasta Asian: 363 calories, 8 g fat
For 2 people you need: 160 g flat spaghetti, salt, 1 green pepper, 1 clove garlic, fresh basil, mint, 1 bunch parsley, 250 grams spinach, 1 tablespoon sesame oil 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and pepper.
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to instructions from the packages.
- Wash peppers and remove it Fair. Peel garlic and chop it finely. Wash the herbs and spinach, dry and chop.
- In skillet, heat oil, add garlic, peppers and spinach and simmer. Add pasta and stir all together. Season with herbs, lemon juice, salt and pepper. If desired, garnish the dish with some leaves herbs that have been left to the end.
Breakfast: egg with leek Mash: 362 calories, 21 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 1 leek, 20 smoked bacon, 4 eggs, salt, pepper, 2 slices whole wheat bread.
- Clean the leeks, wash and cut into slices. Bacon, cut into cubes. Stir in eggs, salt and pepper.
- In a pan fry the bacon crisp. Add eggs and leeks and stir all together. When done, split into two plates.
- Serve with bread. As recommended drink a glass of water or fruit juice.
Lunch: soup made of corn salad: 452 calories, 23 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 250 g lamb’s lettuce or chervil, if desired, 1 clove garlic, 1 tablespoon butter 2 tablespoons flour, 500 ml milk, salt, pepper, puff pastry, 1 tablespoon of cream, 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- Lamb’s lettuce or chervil wash, dry and finely chop. Peel garlic and chop it. In skillet, heat butter and garlic podušite quickly. Add the lamb’s lettuce and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Add flour and milk. To taste salt and pepper soup, and an open fire cook a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees (fan at 200 degrees Celsius). On a baking tray to protect it with baking parchment teseto leafy place. Treat it with cream and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake 6 to 8 minutes to become golden.
- Serve soup with hot cheese attachment.
Dinner: Stuffed peppers: 375 calories, 21 g fat.
For 2 people you need: 6 small oblong red peppers, 150 g fresh goat cheese, salt, pepper, paprika powder, 1 bunch of spring zelšč, 100 g of lettuce, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 10 g butter.
- Wash peppers and remove it Fair. Mix goat cheese, salt, pepper, paprika powder and a mixture of chopped herbs. Fill the peppers with a weight.
- Season with salad oil, vinegar, honey, salted and split into two plates. Place the peppers over. Brush bread with butter and the dish is ready.